Quiz Master

Quiz Master 1.1.0b

No permission to download
Updated to 1.8.0.1 but I'm now getting this when trying to view User Details. Can this gamecard thingy be turned off anywhere?

Undefined offset: 2
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 691
  2. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/******/public_html/index.php at line 13

Server Error
getimagesize(qmaster/quiz_images/Quizes/Default-64.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. getimagesize() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 1576
  3. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->updategamercard() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 682
  4. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/******/public_html/index.php at line 13

Last edited:
make sure you have this file Default-64.png uploaded to qmaster/quiz_images/Quizes/

Yes it is there.

Cron job has run, not sure what that does it just says Quiz Maintenance. Now getting this error on User Details

Undefined variable: stampb

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/Model/QuizMaster.php at line 1615
  2. QuizMaster_Model_QuizMaster->updategamercard() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 682
  3. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/******/public_html/index.php at line 13

And, if a guest clicks on User Details it throws out another error....

Server Error
Undefined variable: userlastgame0
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 698
  2. QuizMaster_ControllerPublic_index->actionUserdetails() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/******/public_html/index.php at line 13

That tab probably shouldn't be viewable to guests

Ok, getting there....the User Details page now displays but I'm getting errors at the top of the page

Template Errors: QuizMaster_Userdetails
  1. Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/******/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.24,L.1,QuizMaster_Userdetails.php, line 68
  2. Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/******/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.24,L.1,QuizMaster_Userdetails.php, line 68
  3. Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/******/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.24,L.1,QuizMaster_Userdetails.php, line 69
  4. Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/******/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.24,L.1,QuizMaster_Userdetails.php, line 69
  5. Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/******/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.24,L.1,QuizMaster_Userdetails.php, line 70
  6. Illegal string offset 'title' in /home/******/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.24,L.1,QuizMaster_Userdetails.php, line 70

I know those errors will disappear once you've taken 5 quizzes but they shouldn't appear in the first place ;)

Last edited:
@Mike2020

After update when I log in I don't see any errors.

But if I don't log in I still see this error:

Server Error
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 720
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/k/site/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Ok, getting there....the User Details page now displays but I'm getting errors at the top of the page

I know those errors will disappear once you've taken 5 quizzes but they shouldn't appear in the first place ;)
you are right looking into this and will see whats going on.
@Mike2020

After update when I log in I don't see any errors.

But if I don't log in I still see this error:

Server Error
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in QuizMaster/ControllerPublic/index.php at line 720
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/k/site/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13
should not be getting this error in the latest version

Hi there I have yet to try an reinstall with these new bugs. So I have a question the readme file is not clear.

If I am to copy these into the root directory, it will over right other folders created by other addons already there.
Wont that mess up the other files in the install folder etc?
The Readme is not clear about the install copy process. By the way this did not work with Wandigo addon install either
as you had mentioned. I appreciate your work on this, but install and use are not being done typically of an addon I have used in the
past even manually so a more comprehensive read-me file seem to be needed. Thank you for your efforts. But I do not want to mess up my XF
and need to see exactly what the intent is when files are installed the readme is vague.

Hi there I have yet to try an reinstall with these new bugs. So I have a question the readme file is not clear.

If I am to copy these into the root directory, it will over right other folders created by other addons already there.
Wont that mess up the other files in the install folder etc?
The Readme is not clear about the install copy process. By the way this did not work with Wandigo addon install either
as you had mentioned. I appreciate your work on this, but install and use are not being done typically of an addon I have used in the
past even manually so a more comprehensive read-me file seem to be needed. Thank you for your efforts. But I do not want to mess up my XF
and need to see exactly what the intent is when files are installed the readme is vague.

This video will show you how it installed just fine with the install and upgrade add-on

http://www.addonsrus.com/index.php?...master-with-install-and-upgrade-add-on.50421/

also uploading these files do not overwrite any files that have been uploaded to these folders.
It will only overwrite the quiz master files only.

Mike2020 updated Quiz Master with a new update entry:

Bug Fix For Gamer Cards

The gamer card creation has been re-made as it was missing somethings out.
This has now been updated and should run fine now but not fully tested till i try the install and add-on to install this update.

This should remove the errors that were happening with the making of the gamer cards.

Will post here is its working so please let me try this out first.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This video will show you how it installed just fine with the install and upgrade add-on
http://www.addonsrus.com/index.php?...master-with-install-and-upgrade-add-on.50421/
also uploading these files do not overwrite any files that have been uploaded to these folders.
It will only overwrite the quiz master files only.

Hi there, the install worked well thank you.
I presume I still need to CMOD those folders even if I installed it with addon install ?
For me it was not an upgrade but an install using the addon install.

Hi there, the install worked well thank you.
I presume I still need to CMOD those folders even if I installed it with addon install ?
For me it was not an upgrade but an install using the addon install.
cool glad it worked for you yes these folders will need to be chmod'ed

Does this mean all children of these folders, no matter how deep they go or just the ones listed in Faqs ?

Top Bottom