Quick Theme Switcher

Quick Theme Switcher 1.0.1

No permission to download
Whichever theme you have set as default for the board cannot be set as the secondary theme in Quick theme switcher

You have your second theme set as the default style, have you switched that and tried?

There are only two options listed. Both have the word "default" in them.

This is the actual default style before I installed the add-on:

1647312664733.png

Now, if I click the drop-down, I get this:

1647312713758.png

When I click the lower one that's listed only as "Default Style," it turns the little moon on at the top of my forum page.

If I select the one that's listed as "Use default style: Default Style," it goes back to the actual default theme with no moon icon at the top.

Last edited:
Doesn't look anything like that. I have followed the instructions to the letter. These are the two choices I get when I click the drop-down.

1647313231848.png

About ready to uninstall. Add-on does not work.

Last edited:
Uninstalled. Re-installed. No dice. Those theme options that you showed are simply not there.

This is the default theme before changing anything:
If I save this one, the icon is not at the top of the page.
1647313810695.png

This is the additional theme added on by Quick Theme Switcher:
If I "save" this one, the icon appears on the page. But, it's non-functional (get the "permission" error).

1647313849837.png

This doesn't create a dark mode, it only switches to an existing one.

Aha! May be onto something here. I assumed when I downloaded the add-on, it came with the dark theme(s). Apparently, this is just the "switch?"

Sooo.... where do I get the theme(s) for a dark mode?

@PatriotGB do you have any other styles installed, or only default?

I have not installed any themes, other than what came with the original XenForo program.

See my theme discussion

LOL! Duh! :ROFLMAO:

So, now I have to figure out where to get a dark theme.

See my theme discussion

Yep... saw that. Exactly what I'm looking for. Is the theme available for download?

Yep... saw that. Exactly what I'm looking for. Is the theme available for download?

Keep in mind I have tweaked this theme a bit so it will be close but a bit different on my board.

It works, here is the support topic

It works, here is the support topic

I downloaded the latest version, 2.2.8. It does not work. Sigh. Oh, well.

I'd even pay for one, if it worked.

Top Bottom