Resource icon

Quick Reply For Guest (Pro) [Paid] 2.0.3 a

No permission to buy ($9.99)
Nobitakun I would like to buy this addon.. if it works for 1.5.8.. but im worried about what this guy above me said.. did you fix it?

I just tested this on The Admin Zone. If I say that I am an existing user and log in with my details I get a login failed error and the post doesn't appear.

The strange thing is it actually logs me in to the site.

I see the message below while being logged in:

The Admin Zone - Error

Login failed. Please check your username and password.

The post I made as a guest user doesn't appear.

I allow Guest Posting on my forum and I get a few members who forget to login when they reply. This could confuse existing members if they forget to log in.

If I was to install this plugin it would confuse the members who forget to log in. It's better to have them post as a guest user than to have their replies disappear.

I realize this may be a problem related to The Admin Zone however I am unable to test it anywhere else. The plugin doesn't appear to be enabled on https://nobita.me it just says (You must log in or sign up to reply here.)

I just tested this on The Admin Zone. If I say that I am an existing user and log in with my details I get a login failed error and the post doesn't appear.

The strange thing is it actually logs me in to the site.

I see the message below while being logged in:

The Admin Zone - Error

Login failed. Please check your username and password.

The post I made as a guest user doesn't appear.

I allow Guest Posting on my forum and I get a few members who forget to login when they reply. This could confuse existing members if they forget to log in.

If I was to install this plugin it would confuse the members who forget to log in. It's better to have them post as a guest user than to have their replies disappear.

I realize this may be a problem related to The Admin Zone however I am unable to test it anywhere else. The plugin doesn't appear to be enabled on https://nobita.me it just says (You must log in or sign up to reply here.)
I just tested this on TAZ. It logs me in with no error but still doesn't post the message.

Do your plugin have attachment support when ppl post/start new thread?
If not could you please make it support attachments?
Without attachments support its not really helping to make ppl regsiter

Last edited:
Do your plugin have attachment support when ppl post/start new thread?
If not could you please make it support attachments?
Without attachments support its not really helping to make ppl regsiter
Yes no attachment support. Addon needs a bug fix @Nobita.Kun

Plus, Your addon isn't working with most popular UIX Styles, Please check your pms on nobita.me site. We need help
@Nobita.Kun

Last edited:
Top Bottom