• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Quick Navigation

Adam Howard

Anybody tracked, how many of your users use it?
Would be interested to see some stats of other communities
I always forget quick navigation is there.

I'd be surprised if the majority of people use it.

I once told my members about it, they were surprised we had it, but admitted to not using it.

Adam Howard

Hornstar

LOL

That link is also on the members page. :p
http://xenforo.com/community/members/

I even made a resource (guide) on how to move it on the front page (xenforo 1.1.x)
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-activity-stream.758/

Hi. Welcome to XenForo @Hornstar

(I'm only teasing you)
Lol. Another spot the link appears. When my board goes live I will be making the change to put it on the main page. Such a useful link won't be found as much on secondary pages. I suppose it was a bit of an Easter egg when I found it tho lol.

oman

Actually forgot about the feature now until you mentioned it. :p Not really needed for me, but might be good for those starting with XenForo.

Russ

I think it looks better on paper than it actually is.

I did see one really creative quicknav one time for a pilot site, he had a custom one done to where it was like an airport layout, now that... was clever.

Shelley

I think it looks better on paper than it actually is.

I did see one really creative quicknav one time for a pilot site, he had a custom one done to where it was like an airport layout, now that... was clever.
I remember that one. That was a creative use for the quicknav I have to admit. Good memory @Russ (y)

Shelley

Cause removing features is an unnecessary and detrimental thing to do. May not be widely used, but removing a feature could hurt how some people use the system.
Good grief. I hear by announce that i'll be brushing up on my humour. :D Starting now.

I do realise that. I wasn't serious that it should be removed. think of it as my way of saying it's a part of xenforo that can be improved. :)