Quick Navigation

xf_phantom

Anybody tracked, how many of your users use it?
Would be interested to see some stats of other communities

I always forget quick navigation is there.

I'd be surprised if the majority of people use it.

I once told my members about it, they were surprised we had it, but admitted to not using it.

LOL

That link is also on the members page. :p
http://xenforo.com/community/members/

I even made a resource (guide) on how to move it on the front page (xenforo 1.1.x)
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-activity-stream.758/

Hi. Welcome to XenForo @Hornstar

(I'm only teasing you)
Lol. Another spot the link appears. When my board goes live I will be making the change to put it on the main page. Such a useful link won't be found as much on secondary pages. I suppose it was a bit of an Easter egg when I found it tho lol.

Useless feature. Whenever I create a new style it's the first thing I remove. I really don't see the point in it even being there and never use it myself.

Actually forgot about the feature now until you mentioned it. :p Not really needed for me, but might be good for those starting with XenForo.

I think it looks better on paper than it actually is.

I did see one really creative quicknav one time for a pilot site, he had a custom one done to where it was like an airport layout, now that... was clever.

I think it looks better on paper than it actually is.

I did see one really creative quicknav one time for a pilot site, he had a custom one done to where it was like an airport layout, now that... was clever.

I remember that one. That was a creative use for the quicknav I have to admit. Good memory @Russ (y)

Cause removing features is an unnecessary and detrimental thing to do. May not be widely used, but removing a feature could hurt how some people use the system.

Good grief. I hear by announce that i'll be brushing up on my humour. :D Starting now.

I do realise that. I wasn't serious that it should be removed. think of it as my way of saying it's a part of xenforo that can be improved. :)

Good grief. I hear by announce that i'll be brushing up on my humour. :D Starting now.

I do realise that. I wasn't serious that it should be removed. think of it as my way of saying it's a part of xenforo that can be improved. :)
I'm sick and tired. That's my excuse. :P

Top Bottom