Resource icon

Quick Login in Side Bar 1.1

No permission to download
if you send me your code, i'll have look at it.

For the same size of input boxes use this:

Code:
<input id="ctrl_pageLogin_login" class="textCtrl" type="text" value="" name="login" Style="width:225px;">

<input id="ctrl_pageLogin_password" class="textCtrl" type="password" name="password" Style="width:225px;">

instead of this:

Code:
<input id="ctrl_pageLogin_login" class="textCtrl" type="text" value="" name="login">

<input id="ctrl_pageLogin_password" class="textCtrl" type="password" name="password">

Hello Gopala
This isn't working for me. It is taking me to a double link ... mywebsitelogin/mywebsitelogin.... < like that.

Thanks

Gabby

I would not be able to help you unless i see it myself. Can you please give me the web address where you are trying it, i'll try to help you then. Thanks,

Upon login, it goes to my site homepage. Is there a way to configure so it goes to the forum homepage?

Upon login, it goes to my site homepage. Is there a way to configure so it goes to the forum homepage?
Sorry for the delay in my reply, i'll check that and comeback to you on that.

With me, i get a 500 error. (/login /login)
There is prerequisite to install http://xenforo.com/community/resources/social-network-authentication-twitter-google-vk-com.645/ for this modification to work. Please check if you have installed this add-on.

While configuring the apps for Facebook & Twitter, you can use the "Callback URL" to configure where you want to return. Does this reply your query. Kindly revert if you meant something else please.

While configuring the apps for Facebook & Twitter, you can use the "Callback URL" to configure where you want to return. Does this reply your query. Kindly revert if you meant something else please.

When using the standard XF login, it's redirecting home rather then to /forum.

Login in ACP, Home >> Options >> Basic Board Information >> Change "Home Page URL " to your forum URL, this should work.

Trouble is, that changes my navigation. Home for me is my homepage/blog. Is there anywhere that I can edit manually?

By the way, I'm a big fan of the Quick Login. Great work.

Top Bottom