Implemented Quick link to quoted text

Spartan

I frequently find a reply with quoted text and want to find the original post containing the text that was quoted. If a thread is several pages, it is time consuming.

The suggestion is to have a link at the top of the box containing the quoted text, that goes straight to the post that was quoted.

I hope that makes sense.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Part of me wants to delete my post to hide my shame, but then I couldn't thank you.

Thanks.

EDIT: May be worth making the blue arrow more substantial on smaller devices. Even on my iPad I can barely see it.

Last edited:
You can change color in template for it: bb_code_tag_quote
This part:
Code:
<a href="{xen:link 'goto/{$source.type}', '', 'id={$source.id}'}#{$source.type}-{$source.id}" class="AttributionLink"><span style="color:#044406"; title="Prikaži citirani post"><i class="pan fa fa-external-link-square"></i></span></a>

Part of me wants to delete my post to hide my shame, but then I couldn't thank you.

Thanks.

EDIT: May be worth making the blue arrow more substantial on smaller devices. Even on my iPad I can barely see it.
It's clearer in XF2 (the entire attribution text is the jump link -- see the above quote).

Top Bottom