background-image: url("images/bg.png") !important;
    background-size: 100% 100%;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}
#headerMover #headerProxy, #header, #content
{
    background-color: transparent !important;
}

Now everything is great, except it doesn't fill the whole page, and leaves this bar across the bottom, now on the main index, it's not a problem, but on pages that, for lack of a better term, aren't as long, it becomes an issue. In this picture it's difficult to see but

a2a3190794312d67a9910ec82c47bac1.png

You can kind of see where the black background (which is the image below) ends and where the bar at the bottom of the page begins.

d55c0c0c7cd694bb000f9661a35b0c07.png

Like I said before, not a huge issue on the main index, but on "shorter" pages, it becomes a real issue. I am assuming this is a style properties setting somewhere within my theme, I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where I should begin looking, and what I should do to allow the background image to fill the entire page.

4c5ab794f755d70513659059a22e5549.png

When I say large dark gray bark, I am not talking about the one that includes the "Contact us" "Help" and "Home"

Thank you :D

To give a little better idea on the bar I am talking about I changed the color for a moment. This same bar is at the top of the page too, I'd like to completely remove them and have the background take their place.

d53e096b4b3c8bd9b3f640d24cedbe4d.png

Last edited:
You've got your background set to not repeat. Try changing it so it repeats.
Thank you for responding, however this did not fix the issue, since posting this thread I have figured out how to fix the TOP part of the website, but the issue at the bottom still persists.

Code:
#headerMover
{
    background-image: url("images/bg.png") !important;
    background-size: 100% 100%;
    background-repeat: repeat;
}

Try adding an !important declaration.
- Edit

So I just fixed it for the main index, now it's an issue only on pages created through nodes. Any idea which style property setting would target pages? Again, thank you so much for your time, and the main forum index was me just completely missing something obvious, but I'm not so sure about the pages created through nodes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom