XF 1.5 Questions on converting VB to XF

micron

1. If you fulfill all the points of conversion, and not to import attachments and click the import was successful. To return to the import attachments will be already impossible?

2. On my VB forum, there are additional groups that I created myself. When you convert, they will appear in the XF? Or do I need to delete them, and users move in group - registered?

3. The groups are named in Russian. I need to rename them to English, or the language in which they are written does not affect the transfer of groups?

Have you actually completed the import? (As in, clicked the button "complete import".)
Yes. I pointed out - archived_import_log , set the checkbox. Or the table name must be different? Example: archived_import_log_vb? In database no such table no.

You will not be able to automatically change your custom gender field to use the standard one. This would need to be changed by hand.
Ha ha! 25000 participants to move the hands! How do you represent? :) You can help to make a SQL query or a simple php file to a custom field transfer in the field of Xeno is gender.

IP data is imported, but it still respects the "Delete IP usage data after X days" option (which defaults to only keeping the IPs for a year).

You'd normally click the "IP" link on a post or browse a user's IPs in the control panel. If they aren't showing there, then they aren't present in the database.

IP address only for the year. I need all IP addresses, for the entire period of the forum. How to do it?

I need to convert the database to disable the option of deleting the IP addresses?

You can create a custom BB code that implements the styling you need for that.

Please also update your customer area to reflect the site you are running XF on.

You can create a custom BB code that implements the styling you need for that.
I understand that perfectly. I need a sample code that I add in custom BB codes.

Please also update your customer area to reflect the site you are running XF on.
The current website is running under the control of VB. Since I already purchased a license Xeno, I am currently in the transition to Xeno. So I first check on the local host, then to make the upgrade and transition into your engine. Am I doing something wrong?
When I turn on the Xeno, so I can update the data. If you are very interested, I can give a link to the current forum and you will see that he is still running VB.

Top Bottom