Question Regarding XenForo

anuradhamenon

I have a couple of questions

1. Can we link article to forum topic. Say, I have an article in my website and I want to create a link from my article page to forum topic
2. Can I can add multiple topics to forum automatically.
3. Can we host the software in our servers.
4. Is user integration possible with Google accounts, Facebook, twitter, windows id

Thanks
Anu

I have a couple of questions

1. Can we link article to forum topic. Say, I have an article in my website and I want to create a link from my article page to forum topic
2. Can I can add multiple topics to forum automatically.
3. Can we host the software in our servers.
4. Is user integration possible with Google accounts, Facebook, twitter, windows id

Thanks
Anu

1) I assume you mean a CMS, several CMS systems including wordpress bridges have been made for XenForo and they have the linkback functionality.

2) Not quite sure what you mean here?

3) Yes

4) You can log in via facebook, and the likes, reccomends, +1's and tweets link through to the relevent accounts. Windows ID is not supported atm.

Thanks for the reply Slavik.
Regarding question is this linkback function out-of-the-box. Is there a way to link Polopoly with XenForo

Regarding question2, when i asked multiple articles import, i meant creating articles automatically without going to the GUI, whether I can import articles using RSS feeds, or any scripts or third party software

Thanks for the reply Slavik.
Regarding question is this linkback function out-of-the-box. Is there a way to link Polopoly with XenForo

Regarding question2, when i asked multiple articles import, i meant creating articles automatically without going to the GUI, whether I can import articles using RSS feeds, or any scripts or third party software

Never heard of polopoly so couldn't say.

And yes, Xenforo supports thread creation with RSS :)

Top Bottom