Question for Ashley or any other Brit Rugger supporter ....

Jethro

Over here in Oz there's a real hatred between some factions of Rugby supporters and League supporters. Never noticed that in kiwiland, as long as we are beating the Saffas it could be Morris dancing for all we care. How do the two rugby codes get along in Britland, clearly both are superior to wendy-ball but that goes without saying*

* We really do need a fishing smilie, Kier to photoshop post haste young man, you can hold up the release of Xen by another Day **

** Immediately puts hand up for the title of "least liked forum member"

From my experience of walking around the homeland of rugby league (Huddersfield) on local derby day wearing a Newcastle Falcons (union) shirt there's just a bit of mickey-taking and not much else. They say that the Huddersfield vs Leeds derby is a powder-keg for the supporters but its nowt compared to a Tyne/Wear football derby!

Well there used to be here in the 70's Jethro, although I think that was mainly fuelled by the higher ups in both games, glad to say it's a lot more civil now. BTW I'm talking about NZ not GB soz.

Well there used to be here in the 70's Jethro, although I think that was mainly fuelled by the higher ups in both games, glad to say it's a lot more civil now. BTW I'm talking about NZ not GB soz.

Kia ora mate :)

I've got the singular unfort record of having never seen NZ beat the Aussies at league, every time I watch they lose, and when I don't watch ... think we are talking the mocker gods here.

Top Bottom