Question for any of you guys running automotive related forums or photo contests

PumpinIron

This one is for any of you guys running automotive related forums.

My forum is https://wranglertjforum.com

I recently decided I want to have a monthly contest where members submit images of their rides, and then during the last week of the month, we vote on them (via a poll). Whoever ends up winning will have their ride featured, and they'll also receive a $100 gift card from one of our site vendors.

Right now I'm doing this with a simple "submit photos of your ride" thread, and then creating another thread with a "vote" poll in it.

This is of course time consuming and will only get worse the more members who participate.

So I'm really wondering how to handle this and streamline the process. Is there an add-on out there that any of you guys are using? I looked at the "Competitions" add-on by @Chris D, but I'm not sure it will accomplish this.

If I can't find a solution, I may just have to pay a developer to build me a custom add-on.

Just figured I would ask first, incase one of you has a solution that might work.

I would also like to find a nice clean solution to a Photo Contest. Even a way to have Photos shown in the poll choices would be great to make the voting cleaner.

I would also like to find a nice clean solution to a Photo Contest. Even a way to have Photos shown in the poll choices would be great to make the voting cleaner.

I've been looking forever. No one seems interested in making one, which is silly, because I have to imagine that this would be a popular add-on.

Top Bottom