Question about transferring to Xenforo

slinky123

Hello everyone, our forum needs a major update, things are very stale and I was wondering about Xenoforo.

We are currently using VBulletin version is 3.8.4.

The forum also contains the following.

Home Page = VB Advanced
Sidebar on Forum was a type of VB Software that is no longer supported. ( VB Portal)
Gallery = Photoplog
VB Classifieds running also as we use that for member feedback.

We require a forum that will have a main front page, so would need some type of CMS etc.
Members also like to use the sidebar to navigate the forum so would like this functionality.
We would also like to be able to use a feedback system of some kind, or transfer the existing one to new software if possible.

Could we obtain what we need with Xenforo? and is it a difficult process to transfer the VB Database?
Many thanks for any info

There is no homepage/portal/CMS in the core but there are several third party add-ons available.

The same for sidebar widgets, gallery and the feedback system.

You can see which add-ons are available here: Resources

The pre-sales FAQ in my signature lists the importers available and what is imported.

Hello, thankyou for the info.

We are currently using the feedback system in VB Classifieds, is there something that could import that, I cannot ask on the threads as I have not yet purchased Xenforo. This is a consideration with purchase as I need to import that feedback into a new system.
Thankyou for helping

Top Bottom