Question about RM

I don't think it is a marketing strategy. More the fact that since it is a resource manager, they wanted to make it /resources.

You could probably Change it with Jake Bunce's Route Changer.

it should be free as it's part of xenforo u.u, anyway how long the deal will be avialable?

It's not really for you or anyone for that matter to decide whether it should be paid or free. That call is down to the people that poured their time, blood sweat and tears into developing the add-on.

I don't know of any forum company that makes their official add-ons free (if they do it's a limited edition). For what you get the sale price of the RM is worth every penny but I'm not debating the pros or trying to change your mindset. My point is that it's up to the people who put their time and effort in bringing a product to the table, they price it accordingly and then the choice is yours whether you either want to purchase it or not.

Shelley, who's http://xenforo.com/community/members/chris-deeming.11388/ <== This guy?

Because i asked before buy xenforo, if Plugins and Addons that this forum has, its the same that the original forum comes with. And he answerd this:

I hope he's not part of the xenforo staff.

Anyway, can until when the RM will be avialable for 20$?

Chris is a good guy. I'm not sure what to make of your post so I'll leave it for a staff member to respond to your questions..

Shelley, who's http://xenforo.com/community/members/chris-deeming.11388/ <== This guy?

Because i asked before buy xenforo, if Plugins and Addons that this forum has, its the same that the original forum comes with. And he answerd this:

Anyway, until when the RM will be avialable for 20$?
I view the official XenForo products as something different.

Maybe my choice of words was incorrect. Usually when people refer to addons and plugins they aren't referring to official products also made by the company.

Perhaps the original question wasn't as specific as it should have been if you were specifically interested in a particular function of it.

If you're not 100% positive you want the RM, you shouldn't get it, as it will add $15 to your xF renewal fee.
Any add-on purchase may be canceled in the future, and the $15 fee will be removed from needing to be paid. However, you'll have to re-purchase the add-on at a future date if you'd like access again (at whatever price it is at that point in time).

Anyway, until when the RM will be avialable for 20$?

Well aren't you just a delight. The RM is on sale for 24 hours from 12am GMT. Information on the internet is not always correct, maybe you should read it from official sources such as the XenForo homepage. I totally 100% disagree with you about the RM being free of charge. I am a developer myself and these people deserve to get paid for their work. A RM is a add-on and should never-ever be included as a the core package - it's just not something that every xenforo forum is going to use/utilise.

And relax.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

There are no third party add-ons installed here, but there are official XenForo add-ons (XFES, XFRM) as well as some custom code such as the footer, Buy XenForo tab, home page, etc.

The Resource Manager is on sale for approximately another 13 1/2 hours.
After which time it will revert to full price which is $60.

Top Bottom