Question About Buying XenForo

Aureus

Alright, I'm about to buy XenForo Either tomorrow Or the 25th. I Want to know. Once you buy it do you get Access to your fourms? Or Like is there no point to buy it If you don't get a forums.

Have you used them before?
WebHostingTalk is a forum that is for the discussion of shared hosting, VPS and dedicated and also has reviews/offers there. It's not a hosting provider.
I haven't used shared hosting in years as I have been on a dedicated server - even though my sites aren't busy enough to justify it I have the spare money and like having all the resources to myself.

WebHostingTalk is a forum that is for the discussion of shared hosting, VPS and dedicated and also has reviews/offers there. It's not a hosting provider.
I haven't used shared hosting in years as I have been on a dedicated server - even though my sites aren't busy enough to justify it I have the spare money and like having all the resources to myself.
I rather have more space then needed too.

A VPS/dedi is NOT for the faint of heart. If you have no Linux SysAdmin knowledge then you will need to get a managed plan.
And beware of those shared hosting providers that offer you "unlimited" anything. It's never "unlimited".

Top Bottom