I think about buying the forum and I have some questions:

urivil

Hello
I think about buying the forum and I have some questions:

1. Is there a possibility to share the forum itself, that is, some will be in one link within the site and some will be in another link [because it is 2 different topics of discussion]

2. Is there a nice blog for the forum, as I see there https://www.prog.co.il/find-new/39052052/ams-articles

3. Is the cost of the forum one-off or renewable each year

Thank you

frm

1. Yes. There can be many discussions going on at once.

2. Yes, but that is a 3rd party add on and up to the developer to sell a license.

3. One off until you want to upgrade. Say your licence expired today, you would be only able to download and use XF 2.1.4. If 2.1.5 came out in 3 months and you wanted that, you would need to renew for an additional year, starting that day.

frm

Yes. There are 254 people (robots included) on this forum right now. They are not all looking at this thread. Each one is most likely at a different link doing another action; how they got there is unknown (whether they came from a shared link, a search engine, or directly here to browse the forum).

Screenshot_20191007-203649_Chrome.jpg

sbj

I think he is asking if he can use 2 domains for 1 installation.

That is possible, however, you want like 2 domains for 2 separate sections of 1 installation, if I understood you correctly. I don't think that is possible without heavy customization.