Quark

Quark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Thanks Arny :D

Also, I just noticed a bug with forum descriptions overlapping so I'm gonna use tooltips, Ill have that fixed right away.

Wow... slick looking style. Unfortunately, I won't be able to use it for my forum, but keep up the great work! (y)

It's made leaps and bounds since the first preview was released, really nice looking theme :)

Looking pretty good. BTW, is there a reason for the share buttons to being aligned differently? It is messing with my mind.... :rolleyes:

Nice job done here.

Bug Report: When clicking on a member name, and getting the member card pop-up you'll notice that the links (such as "Profile Page") is completely invisible.

Is different and I love it. I wounder how light version would look for this style?
Thanks, and I think it'd look pretty good but it'd be a lot of work to make! :P
Looking pretty good. BTW, is there a reason for the share buttons to being aligned differently? It is messing with my mind.... :rolleyes:
No, I'm not sure why I'll look into this.
Nice job done here.

Bug Report: When clicking on a member name, and getting the member card pop-up you'll notice that the links (such as "Profile Page") is completely invisible.
Good spot, thanks Jason, Ill get that fixed.

Longer descriptions to categories, yield this result :
1d5nZ

I'd be willing to pay extra for this.
If you want to fund the operation, I would be happy to do it. But I haven't seen many sales, so I dont want to spend time on a product that won't end up selling. I hope that makes sense and doesnt make me sound too terrible :P

OMG...love this. Reminds me of Android ICS/Jelly Bean OS. Fantastic. Im def buying this. Please keep updating this.

Top Bottom