Quark

Quark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I've found a way to fix #1 by just floating the sidebar left instead of right.

New issue though when using thread prefixes, the title text input gets pushed down by the prefix making it two lines. Seems like it's almost more then just a css issue and more of a js calculating width issue...

Please help me fix!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-15 at 8.25.38 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2013-01-15 at 8.25.38 PM.webp
    7.9 KB · Views: 34
Im not seeing that bug, what browser are you in?

And we are going to make this theme responsive. It is an advanced unique design, but it definitely must be responsive to be fully useful.

I would love to see an example of a post in this theme created by someone with a non-default avatar. I looked through the live demo and couldn't find anyone using a custom avatar, nor could I register to create an example of this myself.

I would love to see an example of a post in this theme created by someone with a non-default avatar. I looked through the live demo and couldn't find anyone using a custom avatar, nor could I register to create an example of this myself.
It looks the same, the avatar is just rounded. We are going to offer a setting for this in the next release, as some people might want to just have regular square ones.

Attachments

• Welcome to the signs - Audentio Design - XF Demo.webp
    Welcome to the signs - Audentio Design - XF Demo.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 32
It looks the same, the avatar is just rounded. We are going to offer a setting for this in the next release, as some people might want to just have regular square ones.

Thanks for the example. I could see some of my members complaining about that if I were to switch to this style (which I'm heavily considering doing), so I'll add my name to the list of people that would appreciate the option for square avatars.

Would this theme require a lot of work on my part to make compatible with XenPorta, by any chance?

Others have used this with XenPorta without any complaint so far. To get it just how you want, I imagine you might have to make minor changes. But I'm certain it is fully compatible.

Thank you very much, and we have our responsive design XenBlock about ready for release. When this is done, we will also make this design responsive.

I am really curious to know how this would work with TaigaChat Pro as well as Showcase (and the node it creates)...

Very cool look, and definitely agree on the above comment. So if I install a sidebar addon, will it just appear on the left now?

Im not seeing that bug, what browser are you in?

And we are going to make this theme responsive. It is an advanced unique design, but it definitely must be responsive to be fully useful.

I see in on chrome and mozilla using a Mac.

Also any plans to make this mobile friendly aswell? I'd be willing to pay extra for that.

Top Bottom