Lack of interest Q&A setup opens new page

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

xIsabel38

When you are setting up your options for your board in the "Basic Board Information" menu, I noticed that when you get all the way to the bottom you're asked if you would like to use reCAPTCHA or Q&A. Right underneath Q&A is a link to Define your questions. This is an awesome little link.

example1.webp

So, you click it, setup your questions, and then realize that you have to redo all of the option changes you made in the "Basic Board Information" because the Define your questions link opens in the same window, which in turn does not save the options you setup previously.

Just seeing if a small tweak can be done to make links like that open in a separate window so you don't lose any previous work.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's fairly consistent for links to open in the current window through out XenForo. Not sure if I personally see the need for this, because you should always save anything you do before clicking on links.

I'm fairly sure that you are redirected to the same options page (I haven't updated options in a while + I can't test right now), so finding the link isn't too difficult after saving either.

Top Bottom