Putting a header in?

Sway

As you can see here at the top right this is the just logo, and i still havnt gotten to putting that in but i will not be doing that, i would like to remove that, and put a custom header in there centered instead but i don't know much about that, and i'm new to Xenforo, everything that was done on my previous board phpbb3 was all done by me using their tutorials ._. if anyone wouldn't mind pointing me in the right direction, and possible giving me a tutorial to follow i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, that worked but now i have another problem... any chance you can figure out where that tab would be so i can remove it?
PN22D.png

Removing the default "Forums" tab has extra consideration. Many pages are assigned to that tab and removing it will orphan those pages. That means no tab will be selected and the secondary navbar will be empty. You should leave it alone.

i found it in there, and messed with it for a bit, took a whole chunk of css out for the nav bar, and everything was gone but it looked tacky, i would like to find a way to at least shorten it a bit this is what i removed
Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .navLink
    {

/*margin-top: -2px;
        padding-top: 2px;*/

background: #695333 url('@imagePath/xenforo/tree.png') repeat-x top;
        color: @lightTextColor;
        font-weight: bold;
        margin-top: -32px;
        padding-top: 32px;
        /*position: relative;*/
        padding-bottom: 1px;
        /*z-index: 2;*/
    }

after removing all of that, the tabs were all gone but it still looked kind of odd :P

Top Bottom