PurpleFreak - JoyFreak.com

PurpleFreak - JoyFreak.com 2020-12-16

No permission to download
FAQ updated.

If anyone is happy to have their forum featured in the resource overview as the live demo then please message me the URL of your forum using this theme/style. It doesn't necessarily have to be the default theme of the forum, just as long as it's user selectable. Thanks!

A video showcasing this theme:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
This looks really nice. I think the font needs to be change and increased, especially on last post but otherwise excellent, simple, clean, friendly good-for a business theme. You should do more themes. :)

This looks really nice. I think the font needs to be change and increased, especially on last post but otherwise excellent, simple, clean, friendly good-for a business theme. You should do more themes. :)
Thank you, I appreciate the lovely comments! I'll look into increasing the font size but in the mean time you can simply head over to Style properties > Typography > and change the values there. If you need a hand, drop me a PM.

Yes I changed them :) I can't get Top Links add-on to work for this style-still working on it. :)
I'd be happy to help just PM the link to the add-on, your forums with the style, the issue and I'll look into it without admin access.

Top Bottom