Purchasing Problem

Blakefire

I am trying to buy XenForo but every time I go buy it PayPal gives me this error.
The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

I just used the same card to buy the url and host so I dont understand why it's not working.

I am trying to buy XenForo but every time I go buy it PayPal gives me this error.

I just used the same card to buy the url and host so I dont understand why it's not working.

The only way I got PayPal to work for XenForo was to setup a full account. They wanted all kinds of information and it took close to a week for them to "approve" to make purchases with my American Express card.

Crazy that any business, especially a struggling startup, would let PayPal prevent sales.

The only way I got PayPal to work for XenForo was to setup a full account. They wanted all kinds of information and it took close to a week for them to "approve" to make purchases with my American Express cared.

Crazy that any business, especially a struggling startup, would let PayPal prevent sales.
Really? Ok I'll try it thanks, and yeah that is crazy.

Edit: Woohoo it worked when I signed up! Thanks, BGL!

Top Bottom