XF 1.4 Promotions to group doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betclever

Hello,

I just have created a new promotion group system and apply it on a user group but it doesn't work.

In fact, I'm using donation manager and I want to move the donators to the donator group but just show the new banner and keep the status member too.

Everything is checked under the CP but when an user gives something, I need to create a don manually, it's maybe the issue?

How can I resolve it please?

Thanks for your help.

If you are using an add-on to handle the promotions, you should contact the add-on's author. Other than that, has the cron run? are you checking against recently active users?

Hello,

I just have created a new promotion group system and apply it on a user group but it doesn't work.

In fact, I'm using donation manager and I want to move the donators to the donator group but just show the new banner and keep the status member too.

Everything is checked under the CP but when an user gives something, I need to create a don manually, it's maybe the issue?

How can I resolve it please?

Thanks for your help.

Have you set up the IPN on your PayPal account?

Again, you are using 3rd party add-on to handle the user upgrades you are having issues with as indicated by your callback URL. You will need to contact the add-ons author for support in the appropriate discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom