Prominent push notification request if in PWA app

Hi @digitalpoint
Your Querry answer is here:
Certainly, here's a more noticeable push notification enable message that can be used when a user is in a Progressive Web App (PWA) to encourage them to enable push notifications:

"🔔 Unlock the Full Experience! 🔔

Stay in the loop with instant updates, exclusive offers, and breaking news. Enable Push Notifications to get the most out of our PWA app. Don't miss out on what matters most to you! Tap 'Allow' below to stay connected."

This message is designed to grab the user's attention and convey the benefits of enabling push notifications for a better user experience within the PWA app.

Hi @digitalpoint
Your Querry answer is here:
Certainly, here's a more noticeable push notification enable message that can be used when a user is in a Progressive Web App (PWA) to encourage them to enable push notifications:

"🔔 Unlock the Full Experience! 🔔

Stay in the loop with instant updates, exclusive offers, and breaking news. Enable Push Notifications to get the most out of our PWA app. Don't miss out on what matters most to you! Tap 'Allow' below to stay connected."

This message is designed to grab the user's attention and convey the benefits of enabling push notifications for a better user experience within the PWA app.
It can be more prominent without reading like spam. For me personally, a dialog along those lines would make me not only definitely not allow push notifications, I might even consider uninstalling the app. Just sounds like I'm about to be spammed a lot via push notifications.

This is what I ended up doing via my PWA addon:

img_5735-jpeg.288881

If someone wants to go further and change the wording of the message, they certainly could do so by editing the x_would_like_your_permission_to_enable_push_notifications phrase.

Top Bottom