Prometheus (2012) Sci-Fi Movie

mrGTB

I'm a huge Sci-Fi movie fan, love em! There's a really great looking film coming out in June called: Prometheus (2012). I've seen a few different trailers of it, some make it look very "Aliens" like. Anyone else seen the trailers of this or are keeping a keen eye out for it's release?

I picked this trailer, one because I love the music and it's been slowed down and shows some great clip scenes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There are quite a few different trailers showing more of the movie. This is a better one really.

looking forward to this. this summer is looking pretty nice: diablo 3, prometheus, and wow mist of pandaria. oh, I think my wallet is going to get pretty thin.

I'm a huge Sci-Fi movie fan, love em! There's a really great looking film coming out in June called: Prometheus (2012). I've seen a few different trailers of it, some make it look very "Aliens" like. Anyone else seen the trailers of this or are keeping a keen eye out for it's release?

I picked this trailer, one because I love the music and it's been slowed down and shows some great clip scenes.

seems Mass Effect :p

You mean the game Mass Effect I'm presuming, wouldn't know about that? But it does have a ring of the Aliens movie about it.

Yes, the game.

I know that Prometheus is a prequel/spin-off of Alien but graphically reminds me Mass Effect a lot!
I love that game and Alien's saga, R.Scott is one of my favourite directors, I think (hope) this movie will be faboulous :)

I didn't know that Prometheus was a prequel/spin-off of Alien, your telling me something new there. Explains a lot then, why I thought that. It looks to be a really good movie, but then all trailers make them look great using the best cut-scenes taken out. But with R.Scott being behind it, suspect it will be very good.

Top Bottom