• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Prometheus (2012) Sci-Fi Movie

mrGTB

I'm a huge Sci-Fi movie fan, love em! There's a really great looking film coming out in June called: Prometheus (2012). I've seen a few different trailers of it, some make it look very "Aliens" like. Anyone else seen the trailers of this or are keeping a keen eye out for it's release?

I picked this trailer, one because I love the music and it's been slowed down and shows some great clip scenes.

pk698

looking forward to this. this summer is looking pretty nice: diablo 3, prometheus, and wow mist of pandaria. oh, I think my wallet is going to get pretty thin.

I'm a huge Sci-Fi movie fan, love em! There's a really great looking film coming out in June called: Prometheus (2012). I've seen a few different trailers of it, some make it look very "Aliens" like. Anyone else seen the trailers of this or are keeping a keen eye out for it's release?

I picked this trailer, one because I love the music and it's been slowed down and shows some great clip scenes.

seems Mass Effect :p

mrGTB

You mean the game Mass Effect I'm presuming, wouldn't know about that? But it does have a ring of the Aliens movie about it.

Yes, the game.

I know that Prometheus is a prequel/spin-off of Alien but graphically reminds me Mass Effect a lot!
I love that game and Alien's saga, R.Scott is one of my favourite directors, I think (hope) this movie will be faboulous :)

mrGTB

I didn't know that Prometheus was a prequel/spin-off of Alien, your telling me something new there. Explains a lot then, why I thought that. It looks to be a really good movie, but then all trailers make them look great using the best cut-scenes taken out. But with R.Scott being behind it, suspect it will be very good.