1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prometheus (2012) Sci-Fi Movie

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mrGTB, Mar 28, 2012.

1. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

I'm a huge Sci-Fi movie fan, love em! There's a really great looking film coming out in June called: Prometheus (2012). I've seen a few different trailers of it, some make it look very "Aliens" like. Anyone else seen the trailers of this or are keeping a keen eye out for it's release?

I picked this trailer, one because I love the music and it's been slowed down and shows some great clip scenes.

2. kyrgyz

kyrgyz Well-Known Member

I only liked Charlize Theron's free-hanging jugs at 1.40. :)
  3. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

There are quite a few different trailers showing more of the movie. This is a better one really.

4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

No way.
    Too blurry.
  5. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

I'm a "Gwyneth Paltrow" fan myself. Is she was in this movie I'd be drooling from now till June. :eek:
  6. pk698

pk698 Active Member

looking forward to this. this summer is looking pretty nice: diablo 3, prometheus, and wow mist of pandaria. oh, I think my wallet is going to get pretty thin.
  7. Klaudius

Klaudius Member

seems Mass Effect :p
  8. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

You mean the game Mass Effect I'm presuming, wouldn't know about that? But it does have a ring of the Aliens movie about it.
  9. Klaudius

Klaudius Member

Yes, the game.

I know that Prometheus is a prequel/spin-off of Alien but graphically reminds me Mass Effect a lot!
    I love that game and Alien's saga, R.Scott is one of my favourite directors, I think (hope) this movie will be faboulous :)
  10. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

I didn't know that Prometheus was a prequel/spin-off of Alien, your telling me something new there. Explains a lot then, why I thought that. It looks to be a really good movie, but then all trailers make them look great using the best cut-scenes taken out. But with R.Scott being behind it, suspect it will be very good.