• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Project Tools for xenForo

xpt_logo.webp

I'm too busy studying at university, so I spend little time developing the project. In spite of this project is already almost at the final stage.

Below you can see some screenshots. All icons drawn by me but also supports attachments and private issues/notes.

I very much understand that all tired of waiting for the release, but I ask a little patience. Also I will soon need a few beta testers who subsequently receive a single license for free (+ updates for one year).

PS: so far, do not pay attention to the history of changes (timeline). All changes in the final version will be grouped by day.

Attachments

• xpt_public_01.webp
    xpt_public_01.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 15
  • xpt_public_02.webp
    xpt_public_02.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 17
  • xpt_public_03.webp
    xpt_public_03.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 12
  • xpt_public_04.webp
    xpt_public_04.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 14
I've moved the thread to Resource Discussions as there isn't an add-on released as yet.

When it is released I can either move the thread back to Add-on Releases, or you can start a new thread.

xpt_logo-png.13920

Hello! I apologize for not unsubscribing to hear for a long time, in my life have been unexpected situations, because of what the project was temporarily shelved. Now I still have the desire to continue working on the project, but not as much as before.

I really want to project saw the light. So I want to do Project Tools free and OpenSource, but under certain conditions. Also I want to help me are people who will have to test the current product for errors, as well as people who will help with writing code.

Open SVN and put it's all about the project (except for the source of icons) can be easily even today. I welcome your feedback, suggestions and assistance in project implementation.

Open SVN and put it's all about the project (except for the source of icons) can be easily even today. I welcome your feedback, suggestions and assistance in project implementation.
*here* here

First of all I want to know who will help, and then later spread all developments.

A few hours later lay a list of things done, and what still needs to finish out what I wanted in the first version.

I have to say that for many it is ready, but that does not mean that there are few do. The largest item - a wiki. And not only that. Optimization is also very important in certain places. For example, when viewing issues.

xpt_logo-png.13920

Hello! I apologize for not unsubscribing to hear for a long time, in my life have been unexpected situations, because of what the project was temporarily shelved. Now I still have the desire to continue working on the project, but not as much as before.

I really want to project saw the light. So I want to do Project Tools free and OpenSource, but under certain conditions. Also I want to help me are people who will have to test the current product for errors, as well as people who will help with writing code.

I'm available for beta / error testing.
Keep up the good work, much appreciated.

What is ready?

Admin:
  • Node tree for projects & categories
  • Setting permissions for groups (with the possibility of inheritance in xenForo) (+ caching permissions)
  • Project page
    • Options
    • Components
    • Milestones
    • Versions
  • Issue Types
    • Status notification, which is tied to the type of notification
      • Sample: Bug - Unconfirmed, Awaiting Feedback, ... ; Feature - Suggested, Accepted, In Progress, ... etc.
  • It is possible to create your Issue types and issue statuses
  • Page under options
    • Display xenProjectTools?
    • xenProjectTools Tab Name
    • Issues Per Page
    • Notes Per Page
    • Changes Per Page
  • BasePermissions foreach user group/user
Public:
  • PT Main Page (nodes list)
  • Project page
  • Primitive Timeline
  • Issue list
  • Create Issue
  • Edit Issue
  • Delete Issue
  • Reply Issue
  • Filter
    • Issue Type
    • Target Version
    • Status
  • View notice
  • View replies to notice
  • Change of status in response
  • Edit replies
  • Removing replies

What is ready?

Admin:
  • Node tree for projects & categories
  • Setting permissions for groups (with the possibility of inheritance in xenForo) (+ caching permissions)
  • Project page
    • Options
    • Components
    • Milestones
    • Versions
  • Issue Types
    • Status notification, which is tied to the type of notification
      • Sample: Bug - Unconfirmed, Awaiting Feedback, ... ; Feature - Suggested, Accepted, In Progress, ... etc.
  • It is possible to create your Issue types and issue statuses
  • Page under options
    • Display xenProjectTools?
    • xenProjectTools Tab Name
    • Issues Per Page
    • Notes Per Page
    • Changes Per Page
  • BasePermissions foreach user group/user
Public:
  • PT Main Page (nodes list)
  • Project page
  • Primitive Timeline
  • Issue list
  • Create Issue
  • Edit Issue
  • Delete Issue
  • Reply Issue
  • Filter
    • Issue Type
    • Target Version
    • Status
  • View notice
  • View replies to notice
  • Change of status in response
  • Edit replies
  • Removing replies
lol
sounds like it's already finished:)

lol
sounds like it's already finished:)
Not really, still need to finalize the following items:
  • Ability to read and issue design + proper update counters and display the last report (problems with private messages / issues).
  • TimeLine (grouping events by day)
  • Search
  • Search alerts
  • Find Events
  • Wiki for each project (even lite)
  • IP logging and other minor bugs (the admin portion is made sufficiently stable)

In general we can all realize this but "wiki for each project", and will be ready the first version. Wikis can be added as early as next.

I can help with beta testing, or minor cleanup of code where I can.
RE beta testing I run an active custom game server so decent amount of bugs get reported/fixed/ so this would be actively tested.

I can help with beta testing, or minor cleanup of code where I can.
RE beta testing I run an active custom game server so decent amount of bugs get reported/fixed/ so this would be actively tested.

lol

Top Bottom