• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Project Tools for xenForo

I think the mistake that was made was: making a new thread for Project Tools implied it was ready for a larger release. It is a good suggestion to put more information in the first post to make sure people know it is not ready for prime time yet !

when I create a task I get this error:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in xPT/Model/IssueNote.php at line 163
xPT_Model_IssueNote->countNotesInIssueForeachType() in xPT/ControllerPublic/Project/Issue.php at line 67
xPT_ControllerPublic_Project_Issue->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/vhosts/prteamwork.com/httpdocs/community/index.php at line 13

Well, i´m having a little Style issue... The Description part (grey Background) is different to the Default one... Where can i change it to get it fit to the rest of the Style?
View attachment 16203

btw sam to me.. Creating a Bug, Issue or Task

Tell us about the error in more detail, as well as the version used xenForo. You also need to know how you installed the addon.

I this information is very important for fixing, otherwise the fact that in the next version of Project Tools will get this error corrected.

PS: I have this error did not occur.

I use xenforo 1.0.2 on an english forum.
Other addons I have installed: nearly all of Jaxels addons, XFr Board Notices, LN Blog, taiga chat and minorin, mass alert, bb code manager, and a few minor addons.

I installed the addon by uploading all the files, and installing the xml by typing in the address in my browser ./library etc.

The error occurred when creating any error type (bug or task) in a project in a category. Ive created bugs/tasks with different options in them (milestones, versions etc) and the same error always occurs.

UPDATE: I installed Project Tools on my development board, which has no mods previously on it and very little template changes. I installed it and still got the mysql bug

I use xenforo 1.0.2 on an english forum.
Other addons I have installed: nearly all of Jaxels addons, XFr Board Notices, LN Blog, taiga chat and minorin, mass alert, bb code manager, and a few minor addons.

I installed the addon by uploading all the files, and installing the xml by typing in the address in my browser ./library etc.

The error occurred when creating any error type (bug or task) in a project in a category. Ive created bugs/tasks with different options in them (milestones, versions etc) and the same error always occurs.
I duplicate this.

On performance have any comments?
performance is great, everything is very snappy.

Another bug: completed issues is not working for me. this may be because of the earlier mysql bug I reported but when I click on the competed issues link the normal issue page is just "reloaded"

Another bug: the wiki link on the navigation box in the sidebar is always displayed, whether or not wiki is enabled for that project or not. The wiki is not made yet, but the option to turn it off doesnt seem to be working

Bug/feature request: Users who do not have access granted to see the Projects page see an error which tells them they do not have access to "do that". It would be better to hide the projects tab from members who do not have permissions to see the tab. This is important because members could get confused.

A solution / ready made code can be seen http://xenforo.com/community/threads/add-own-navigation-tabs.5265/#post-84188

I will try to fix this myself, but I highly doubt I can, my knowledge is limited

XNmBX.png

I always get this error when I try to change the status of something to say, confirmed or completed, doesn't matter what - but only from the "Change Status" drop down when viewing a bug, issue, or task seen here:
7YbVT.png

I can change the status with a reply in this area here:

VIl1e.png

And that will work.

Small suggestion:
It should be easier to create bugs/tasks/...

IMHO the user should have the create links also on this screen:
sug1.webp

Small suggestion:
It should be easier to create bugs/tasks/...

IMHO the user should have the create links also on this screen:
View attachment 17561

What I have in mind is a topctrl (I think you know what it is?) that leads to an overlay that shows the 3 images (in higher resolution) and when you click one of the images you can create the asked task/bug/feature :D

No not stable, you have to do a lot on it to get it proper working. I just have SQL Errors. And it looks like its dead

Top Bottom