1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Tools Nav Tab Questions

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by bogus, Apr 12, 2012.

1. bogus

bogus Guest

I am running the project Tools at my Site and would like to change the permissions of that tab that it´s just visible to some Usergroups.

My problem is that i can´t find the Navigation Tab´s Code.

2. Floris

Floris Guest

Check the Listener/Project.php file, I have no access to sftp atm, but I remember doing the same, customizing the php code to control the tab.

I limited it myself to super admins only for the site we were using it on. You probably want to check against the unique user group id user_group_id
    PHP:
    if (XenForo_Visitor::getInstance()->isSuperAdmin())
    {

#extraTabs
    }
    that said, i moved away from using it and am using a second forum for project management which has it's features slightly customized, and is using tags to organize it's content. Simpler, and to be honest, more effective. </offtopic>

bogus likes this.
  3. bogus

bogus Guest

Maybe your Idea is better since the Project tools is not under any Development anymore... Also its possible to use the Prefix system... Well Thanks anyway i will give both a try