• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Project Tools for xenForo

SeVeN

xpt_logo-png.13920

The original theme addon is here.

This release is not final, but I do not want to project propodal because its spread here. If there are people who want to do it worked out, contact me - to develop together = so effectively.

This addon is completely free. For details, see the license inside the archive.

That done, and what you need to finish, look at the topic-original.

Good luck ;)

Key features:
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Tree Structure for projects & categories
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Advanced permission system
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Issue types & issue statuses Customization
checkmark_sh_16-png.8384
Timeline

all_permissions_foreach_project.webp

Attachments

Wow this looks like xenforo made it lol :p epic work man epic....
You should defo add your "donate" link!!!

Just as a suggestion. It would be nice if its possible to have a permission setting for the project Tabs too...

Great add-on, very excited to see it in action :)

Thank you very much SeVen, keep it up!

when I create a task I get this error:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in xPT/Model/IssueNote.php at line 163
xPT_Model_IssueNote->countNotesInIssueForeachType() in xPT/ControllerPublic/Project/Issue.php at line 67
xPT_ControllerPublic_Project_Issue->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/vhosts/prteamwork.com/httpdocs/community/index.php at line 13

Well, i´m having a little Style issue... The Description part (grey Background) is different to the Default one... Where can i change it to get it fit to the rest of the Style?
Unbenannt.webp

btw sam to me.. Creating a Bug, Issue or Task
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Mixing of GROUP columns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GROUP BY clause
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 218
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in xPT/Model/IssueNote.php at line 163
  6. xPT_Model_IssueNote->countNotesInIssueForeachType() in xPT/ControllerPublic/Project/Issue.php at line 67
  7. xPT_ControllerPublic_Project_Issue->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/web176/html/brainlag-Forum/index.php at line 13

link "my issues" in the navbar doesn't work

error:
Code:
Requested project not found

This release is not final, but I do not want to project propodal because its spread here.
In this sentence, I mean, that's pretty much what is not yet ready. It is partly for this addon does not work, and there are bugs.

This addon is laid out for inspection at the first programmers. If they want to help me finish the add-on - even if they write in PM, looking forward to. I now have very little time to finish this one addon.

PS: Part of the error described in your post will correct within a few days. Report all known bugs (do not forget to specify the version xenForo). Bugs - this is a useful material for the development.

Bug/Missing Feature (probably you're aware that it's missing, but better report it as that nobody sees it)

The issues have a "watch issue" link, but there's no action for this:)
Issue => Change status is also not working

And a small suggestion:
I was no fan of the small/simple messages, but after using it for several comment places, i really think that they are better as the normal message template for comments (something like with the issues => 1. message is the IMPORTANT part (in your case the issue details ) and all other comments are just secondary content (example: my page content is the important/main part and the comments "only" secondary http://ragtek.org/xenforo/pages/newtest/?page=2 )

hope you know what i mean^^

Sorry if i´m going to annoy anyone but your message(s) above ragteks are confusing me.
Does that mean you are going to solve the errors or are you waiting for coders or dont you have the time to fix them soon?

Really like the looks of this and hope you get some help and/or finish it up. Definitely one of the more useful addons I've seen that would be great to use. As others have said, get a donate button goin', I'd love to support this given you're not giving up on it. Looks very promising!

Top Bottom