Project Honey Pot Key

oman

Hi,

Setting up some of the anti spam options within my site. I've made an account on the website for the Project Honey Pot.

Where do I actually set up a key within that website, and how do I do so?

Thanks,

We just signed up for an account and entered our Honey Pot API and set this to "block registrations." We'll see how it works.

Should we add any other Honey Pot code to our servers/e-mail? Appreciate any advice or additional free Spam prevention measures to implement.

We just signed up for an account and entered our Honey Pot API and set this to "block registrations." We'll see how it works.

Should we add any other Honey Pot code to our servers/e-mail? Appreciate any advice or additional free Spam prevention measures to implement.

I would urge you to consider using their other services. I donated an MX a few years back, and get a few emails a year about catching an email harvester with my MX. It may not be much, but every little bit that everyone does helps to improve their service and maintain the blacklist they offer.

I would urge you to consider using their other services. I donated an MX a few years back, and get a few emails a year about catching an email harvester with my MX. It may not be much, but every little bit that everyone does helps to improve their service and maintain the blacklist they offer.
Only one? I have 9 donated on about 4 different domains. ;)

Top Bottom