Projec ttracker: crucial mod for me

Shanj

I have a crucial mod on one of my main two forums and as far as I can see XF has the base functionality to support it. I'd be keen to hear any info on the possibility of getting my mod done for XF as without this I can't transfer. (Paid mod)

It involves
1) 2 types of customised forums
A) Sends out notices which auto-duplicate on the 2nd type forum
B) these forums are personal to each user. Users then interact with supporting mods (or allocated users) on these individual private forums, concerning work projects.
2) A personal summary Page draws on the events on both types of forums and displays them via icons and notes.
It works beautifully as an education study system and would do well as a business or community project tracker.

So is anyone gearing up to do mods?
How is the XF team going to relate to a mods community?

I have a crucial mod on one of my main two forums and as far as I can see XF has the base functionality to support it. I'd be keen to hear any info on the possibility of getting my mod done for XF as without this I can't transfer. (Paid mod)

It involves
1) 2 types of customised forums
A) Sends out notices which auto-duplicate on the 2nd type forum
B) these forums are personal to each user. Users then interact with supporting mods (or allocated users) on these individual private forums, concerning work projects.
2) A personal summary Page draws on the events on both types of forums and displays them via icons and notes.
It works beautifully as an education study system and would do well as a business or community project tracker.

So is anyone gearing up to do mods?
How is the XF team going to relate to a mods community?
Many of the developers that were the most well known on vBulletin have already shown they'll be developing for XF, so it is likely you'll be able to get a custom made created.

As far as the XF team relating to mods; the system is still Alpha, and they've only said the mod community will be on http://xenforo.com, but other then that nothing else has really been discussed. 

Top Bottom