Resource icon

ProfilePost With BBcode [Paid] 2.0.4

No permission to buy ($9.99)
Hi @Sheldon .
The tag @:[...] is default of XenForo. If you save message before you using this addon so Its can't display correctly.

I can't reduce that because the tag of XenForo for profile posts difference with the tag for redactor :( So when you using this addon all the tags was used before can't display correctly at this time.

Are you saying from this point forward they will work? Since installed? That is how I am reading what you are saying.

Because what I am saying is I installed the addon. I then posted the messages in the images you see.

Or is it simply that they will not ever work correctly?

Are you saying from this point forward they will work? Since installed? That is how I am reading what you are saying.

Because what I am saying is I installed the addon. I then posted the messages in the images you see.

Sorry. Seem I didn;t understand your problem :\

As well as smilies not showing in the member card. I know the other add-on has this capability, I assumed this one could do it as well.

I think I fixed on 1.0.3 ;)

@Nobita.Kun: New update can't replace template, even with default style.
I think you should use replace with "Regular expression : The search text must contain the delimiters and modifiers to use in the regular expression." to replace exactly with all style. Don't use Simple Replacement.

@Nobita.Kun: New update can't replace template, even with default style.
I think you should use replace with "Regular expression : The search text must contain the delimiters and modifiers to use in the regular expression." to replace exactly with all style. Don't use Simple Replacement.
What the Template Modification can't applied??

And it's got an error with show tagged user on profile post comment, only display raw @[1:Username]

Top Bottom