Browser issue Profile Updating Mobile Issue

Maxxamillion

Not sure what this issue is but when in my ACP on mobile and i wish to edit a user, say im changing the usergroup they are in, it auto put my username in their username space and requires me to re enter their username before saving. Slightly annoying little bug

That sounds like a very aggressive auto fill setting in your browser. Are you using any password manager systems? That could be related.

I get this too on Safari.

I'm not actually sure if it will make any difference, but we could see if Safari respects the autocomplete="off" attribute here, and it may well solve the problem. I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about this.

Safari iOS ignores the "autocomplete" attribute, as is common now for most password managers (or browsers that include a password manager).

The only real solution I can advise is to turn off "Names and Passwords" in the AutoFill settings of Safari.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do about this.

Safari iOS ignores the "autocomplete" attribute, as is common now for most password managers (or browsers that include a password manager).

The only real solution I can advise is to turn off "Names and Passwords" in the AutoFill settings of Safari.
Thanks for figuring out the issue

Top Bottom