Fixed  Profile Page - delete comment by someone else, is this right?

I can't even view that profile:

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Maybe they decided to give you secret mod powers?

BTW I don't like that member profiles can be entirely private, gives a very anti social feeling :(

Oh wooops.. I didn't realise that EQ had his profile private, will take the image down.

I'm not upset - but without the image I cannot see the problem Miss... you should put it back up so we can see what it is we are looking at. :-)
I can't even view that profile:

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Maybe they decided to give you secret mod powers?

BTW I don't like that member profiles can be entirely private, gives a very anti social feeling :(
Well I leave mine that way so only people I follow can see any details which there aren't many a detail right now I might add. It's not that I'm not social I just prefer to quality over quantity and mostly I don't just want to throw someone in the list until I attach a modus operandi to the name and avatar. Your in the list now btw :-)

HA you own me !!!! and damn I couldn't edit my post and forgot the u in buy , a two-for-one right there lol.
Come to think of it I didn't get the alert for the comment you added there either.

But in all seriousness, that is weird and it is not the first time I have missed alerts either. Don't delete me K :-)

and it has been deleted ... wow i am property of Dragonfly an Co now. Owned

If you would like to take care of my profile on my extended absences , feel free :-)

Mike,
currently it is not possible to delete my very own comment on someone else´s Profile.

See my comment on Kier´s Profile-page.

I am able to delete my comment from other peeps profiles, I can clean up my own profile wall, but I cannot delete others comments from their wall. So overall you can delete from your own wall which I assume it should be like that.

EQ, do me a favor, go to my profile and comment then I will reply, see if you can delete my reply to your comment.

Thanks and replied
results:
nodelete1.png

Top Bottom