Product spotlight: Evolve & XenBase (new styles)

Russ

Welcome to our second product spotlight, this time we're including two styles!

Evolve
Evolve is a brand new advanced style that brings a modern look with multiple colors built straight into the style. Evolve functions similar to our Omni style where we let you pick from various color schemes and other options to dramatically change the overall appearance. Let's take a look! You can find a live demo here, I've configured our style switcher (lightbulb in the main navigation bar) to switch between all the variations! The screenshots do not do this style justice at all, please go check the demo!

Live demo

evolvecolor1.webp

Brand new Canvas style which is included in all of our styles now.
evolvecolor1canvas.webp

Other color variations
evolvecolor2.webp
evolvecolor3.webp
evolvecolor4.webp
evolvecolor5.webp

evolvecolor6.webp
evolvecolor7.webp

Evolve comes with a few basic options that can completely change the look of the forum:
evolveoptions.webp

By lowering the opacity you can create a see-through look that applies to all the content blocks.
evolveopacity.webp

We also have built-in textures if you want to give the content some grit!
evolvetexture.webp

Evolve comes with the accent colors pre-coded in but you can easily set your own accent colors using a single property:
evolveaccent1.webp

Of course, Evolve works with all of our XenBase functionality, such as adding a nice welcome banner.
evolvecolor1banner.webp

Next up is XenBase! XenBase was our original framework from XenForo 1, when we set out to make styles for XenForo 2 we wanted another solid foundation and that's where this comes in! All of our styles we build start on the XenBase style, it allows you to create awesome styles very easily. You can find a demo here.

xenbase1.webp

Both styles will be available for purchase very soon! Thank you, everyone.

Last edited:
This looks very slick, nice work! :) Might end up using it in conjunction with a dark mode theme I'm working on for my main site.

I like where you guys are taking this. Nova was also a really nice novel style. Now these two styles. It looks great. :)

Actually... it
Got some nice looking styles/themes there! Keep up the good work @Russ look quite appealing :D

Thank you!

This looks very slick, nice work! :) Might end up using it in conjunction with a dark mode theme I'm working on for my main site.

Good to hear, thank you so much!

I like where you guys are taking this. Nova was also a really nice novel style. Now these two styles. It looks great. :)

Thank you Alfa, is the demo working for you now?

That Evolve style is amazing. I love it and may have to purchase. Really like the options and the different colors. Would come in handy for a general forum of various quality. As always, @Russ you do amazing work. Wish I was able to do styles.

EDIT: Just checked out the demo site and that Evolve Canvas is my favorite.

That Evolve style is amazing. I love it and may have to purchase. Really like the options and the different colors. Would come in handy for a general forum of various quality. As always, @Russ you do amazing work. Wish I was able to do styles.

EDIT: Just checked out the demo site and that Evolve Canvas is my favorite.

Just a heads up too in case it's not clear, Canvas is actually an option on all of our styles we ship, so... each of the colors will have access to it :).

Thank you for your kind words!

Top Bottom