Add-on Product Management System...

Looks good so far.
What will happen if one had a lot of products? There is a need of categories or similar.

Is there a chance to handle PDFs to different usergroups without money, just downloads?
I looking for something in this direction. :whistle:

Looks good so far.
What will happen if one had a lot of products? There is a need of categories or similar.
We already have included categories... just doesn't have any use at this moment... feature such as only showing the products under one category will be added in the future :)

Is there a chance to handle PDFs to different usergroups without money, just downloads?
I looking for something in this direction. :whistle:
Handling PDFs no problem, but this add-on is dependent to XenForo's User Upgrade System so to give a user access you have to manually upgrade the user from ACP. But I'll keep the request in mind :)

So does this let members buy additional features on ones' forum ? Or is it a shopping cart? The title of the add-on is confusing.

Are you going to release this? Only thing I see missing, per se, is "PRODUCT DETAILS" shouldn't be the only way to get to the details imo. I think a lot of users would be used to also being able to click on the product thumbnail image for example as a quick way to get to the details, or it's name even. Hell, that entire square could link to the details if you wanted as it seems there's nothing else to click in there currently. Just something small to help speed up navigation for your users perhaps. Looks great thus far, good job.

Expanding on this: Would love to see an integration with [bd]Banking :)
Maybe :P
Are you going to release this? Only thing I see missing, per se, is "PRODUCT DETAILS" shouldn't be the only way to get to the details imo. I think a lot of users would be used to also being able to click on the product thumbnail image for example as a quick way to get to the details, or it's name even. Hell, that entire square could link to the details if you wanted as it seems there's nothing else to click in there currently. Just something small to help speed up navigation for your users perhaps. Looks great thus far, good job.
Noted :)

Will this support Likes, Comments ?
Are pages editable from outside the AdminCP ?
Are pages editable with the default editor ?

Top Bottom