XF 2.2 Problems opening thumbnails

sleepyhead

I have a couple of users complaining that when they try to open a thumbnail image the image does not load properly. Only a strip of the image loads, with black either side. They're all using Apple devices, in Safari on iPhones, iPads and Mac. Is there anything I can do about this?

A related issue is that users are unable to zoom on an image, they can only open it either in very small or very large size. Is there a setting to allow zooming?

Based on the prefix, you indicated 2.2, but I'm assuming you actually meant 2.1? If so, these relate to known issues with the Lightbox library that was in use in 2.1. We've changed it in 2.2 and that should resolve the issue.

(Note that 2.2 is currently in beta so it's not officially supported yet, so we don't recommend running it in production. We wouldn't recommend upgrading until a stable version is released.)

Based on the prefix, you indicated 2.2, but I'm assuming you actually meant 2.1? If so, these relate to known issues with the Lightbox library that was in use in 2.1. We've changed it in 2.2 and that should resolve the issue.

(Note that 2.2 is currently in beta so it's not officially supported yet, so we don't recommend running it in production. We wouldn't recommend upgrading until a stable version is released.)
Sorry yes I did mean 2.1 Thanks, I will let them know it will hopefully be fixed in the new version.

Top Bottom