1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems installing addons now..

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Kelso, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Kelso

Kelso Member

Do to me being a complete moron, i removed my innodb data earlier. I wasnt doing proper backups either. I accept this and must start from scratch. Im having an issue now with installing my addons again, im getting this with many of them and not sure why. Assistance would be great! thanks

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenforo.dark_taigachat' doesn't exist
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 110
    5. Dark_TaigaChat_Install->_installVersion1() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 83
    6. Dark_TaigaChat_Install::install()
    7. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
    8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
    10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/myminecraft.com/admin.php at line 13
  2. Kelso

Kelso Member

Mind you, I kept all the files, I essentially started wth a fresh db.
  3. Itworx4me

Itworx4me Well-Known Member

Did you upload all your files to the server? That would be the first thing to look at.....
  4. Kelso

Kelso Member

I did, i did a fresh install and they're going fine to that install... man i screwed it bad today :(
  5. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

Are you trying to install, upgrade or remove the addons?

What are your steps to get the error above?

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenforo.dark_taigachat' doesn't exist