XF 1.2 Problem with usernames

Matthew Hawley

Okay, so I am trying to make a horizontal postbit. For the most part I am done, but I'm having a problem with putting the usernames in the postbit. So I'm putting this code in it:

Code:
<xen:username user="$user" itemprop="name" rich="true" />

The usernames don't show up, and there is an error at the top of the forum:

Template Errors: thread_view
  1. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml() must be an array, null given in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1652
  2. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperRichUserName() must be an array, null given in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1012
  3. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::getUserHref() must be an array, null given, called in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1668 and defined in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1553
  4. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml() must be an array, null given in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1652
  5. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperRichUserName() must be an array, null given in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1012
  6. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::getUserHref() must be an array, null given, called in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1668 and defined in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1553
  7. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperUserNameHtml() must be an array, null given in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1652
  8. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperRichUserName() must be an array, null given in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1012
  9. Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::getUserHref() must be an array, null given, called in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 1668 and defined in /home/xxx/xxx/community/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 1553

Top Bottom