1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Problem with some topic

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Mine_bukkit, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Mine_bukkit

Mine_bukkit Member

Hello ,

I have a problem with XenForo 1.3 :
    On some topic, we can not post reply , we have a error :

Cannot insert a message in the middle of a discussion.
    XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_setPosition() inXenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 353
    XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
    XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 542
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/index.php at line 13

How can I fix this?
    Ps: Sorry for my translation i'm french

Coridally

2. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

I suspect this is an add-on problem. Please list all your add-ons.

3. Mine_bukkit

Mine_bukkit Member

I deactivated all addons but here is the list :
    Capture d'écran 2014-04-02 17.07.17.png

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. Mine_bukkit

Mine_bukkit Member

6. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Your server time would be set on the server itself; and shouldn't have been changed via the coding.

7. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

I assume you're on a shared server. Contact your webhosting company and ask them to look at the server time. Explain the problem you are having.

8. Mine_bukkit

Mine_bukkit Member

So just this solution? because I tried two solutions, but there are always errors

I'm on a VPS

9. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

Contact your webhosting company and explain the problem and have them check the server time.