1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Problem with portal and forums.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by DMEpepperoni, Apr 16, 2016.

1. DMEpepperoni

DMEpepperoni New Member

So recently I have gotten a portal page on elasticnetwork.org but the site breaks and gives something like this: https://gyazo.com/1db77805f9609a4464bee8827e1d7d80

The only way to fix it is to put a index.php in it but I don't want to do that so if there is any other solution that works that would be great :)
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Which URL is that for?

The landing page, portal and forum index all work fine for me.
  3. DMEpepperoni

DMEpepperoni New Member

Just try get on the page a couple of times.... elasticnetwork.org is the portal elasticnetwork.org/community/ is the news and elasticnetwork.org/community/forums is the forums. The last the (News and Forums) break.
  4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

5. DMEpepperoni

DMEpepperoni New Member

6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

7. DMEpepperoni

DMEpepperoni New Member

I have all that and I used to have friendly urls on and it worked but now I probably by accident turned it off but I have all the stuff.
  8. DMEpepperoni

DMEpepperoni New Member

Bump... still need help on this topic.
  9. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

your display on the /community is because of this

Screen Shot 2016-04-17 at 8.56.33 AM.png
    How exactly are you trying to rewrite the /community home page and the /community/forums?
  10. DMEpepperoni

DMEpepperoni New Member

I don't really get it.... my developer also doesn't fully understand.
  11. DMEpepperoni

DMEpepperoni New Member

Okay, so in the sources in the index.php I can see it but where would I find that index.php with all the text in my community folder as I am only finding an index.php with a few lines in it. And how would I fix those errors?