XF 1.2 problem with member card after upgrading

I don't offer support via PC regarding this @aiman.h.kallaf - I'm not even sure what membercard of mine you used before but I'm sure you'll have to apply a background-image back though I haven't got around to looking how membercards are handled in 1.2 (something I've yet to look into) so my support will be limited until I've looked into it.

If you do decide to use a background image then you are going to have to cater for this:
upload_2013-7-30_18-38-0.webp

And this:
upload_2013-7-30_18-39-47.webp

So you will need multiple images.

Bear in mind also that not having a background image means there is no problem with add-ons hooking into it and pushing content out of the bottom, as was the case with the fixed size previously.

If you do decide to use a background image then you are going to have to cater for this:
View attachment 52618

And this:
View attachment 52620

So you will need multiple images.

Bear in mind also that not having a background image means there is no problem with add-ons hooking into it and pushing content out of the bottom, as was the case with the fixed size previously.

I'm assuming non responsive a background image can be used and when it hits responsive we can use media queries to revert the card back to using a background-color so it contracts/expands?TBH Haven't looked into any of the membercard stuff yet in 1.2.

The responsive flag is set per style but yes, you can use media queries to change the CSS to either apply different images or remove it altogether, based on the browser width.

I thought so.

There's no way I will be updating my membercards to use multiple images (too much work) I'll just have it set to use the background-color on the narrrowwidth. @OP - As soon as I update the membercard (since you pc me saying you were using one of my designs) I'll alert you that they are updated.

i know it is wrong method but just for now this is what i did and it looks fine i gues
View attachment 52683

View attachment 52684

Nice one. But as Brogan mentioned, in responsive your going to have trouble with that on the narrow widths. I'm cringing at the potential workload this will entail when I get around to updating those. Hopefully I'm just thinking the worst and it'll be a few lines of code but I suspect it won't be.

Currently there is no background image by default in 1.2 so in theory it should just be a matter of applying the background image and then when the browser window reduces below a certain width, remove it.

Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
    @media (max-width:800px) {
        .xenOverlay.memberCard {
        background-image: none !important;
        }
    }
</xen:if>

Top Bottom