1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Problem with language

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by CNK, Mar 15, 2014.

  1. CNK

    CNK Active Member

    I have a problem with my language settings.
    I created a new language, I set it as the default and updated the user settings:
    Code:
    UPDATE xf_user SET language_id=2;
    but users going on a forum had in English, even though the settings were set to Polish.

    So I decided to like in vBulletin delete English language (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...e-language-of-all-users?p=3238016#post3238016) but now I have a blank white page on the forum and administration panel.. :(
     
  2. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    You really don't want to modify the DB manually.

    You can try rebuilding the master data via the install/upgrade system. If the system is working correctly, you should never get a blank page.
     
  3. CNK

    CNK Active Member

    Ok, i rebuilding the master data and restore xf_language table from yesterday and now it works. I think that the problem was in language ID, because I created two languages with set 'Parent Language' and later delete one of them..

    Fortunately, everything is working fine :)
    Do not delete the English language! :D
     

Share This Page