Problem with file uploads

akia

I've got a problem with file uploads and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I was running Cpanel on my server with CentOs, everything was working fine but then I stupidly decided to try debian with ISPManger. everything was working fine untill I noticed the uploads has stopped working as when you try to attach a file it just sits at 100%/. I'm also using wordpress and when I try to upload a image with that I get a Internal Server Error, I've also noticed that it says the max file size is 1Mb, even though in php.ini it was set to 32Mb.

I spent hours trying to figure it out but had no look so swapped back to CentOS with Cpanel, but I seem to still have the same problem? I really can't figure out why its doing it as it worked previously and its a clean install of CentOs as well.

Has anyone got a idea of what may be causing it?

everything was working fine untill I noticed the uploads has stopped working as when you try to attach a file it just sits at 100%

Are you running mod_security on your server? That can cause this upload problem. Try disabling mod_security by creating a .htaccess file with this code:

Code:
<IfModule mod_security.c>
	SecFilterEngine Off
	SecFilterScanPOST Off
</IfModule>

Well I figured it out,

I needed to put

# Work around annoying fcgid limitations
<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
MaxRequestLen 111048576
</IfModule>

in the Pre VirtualHost Include section. Its a big puzzling though as I've never needed to do it before.

Top Bottom