Problem with cookies in Chrome: 'stay logged in' doesn't function

Grover

I guess this is not a XenForo bug (that's why I am not posting it in the bug forum), but a Chrome one (searching on Google learns that much more people have these kinds of problems in Chrome): lately I keep being 'logged out' out of XenForo everytime I re-start my Chrome browser. Automatically logging in doesn't work anymore.

The strange thing is... my vB 3.8 powered website doesn't seem to be affected.

More people have problems with Chrome and it's cookies?

I've had this.

The solution seems to be clearing all cache from the browser and then logging in again: Tools -> Options -> Clear Browsing Data.

Check all boxes and select everything.

I've had this.

The solution seems to be clearing all cache from the browser and then logging in again: Tools -> Options -> Clear Browsing Data.

Check all boxes and select everything.

I already tried all that, that's why I thought of posting it here, because still my vBulletin 3.8 site is not affected, but I keep getting this problem on Xenforo.com (after cleaning out everything in Chrome a couple of times now).

Even manually clearing the Cache by going to \Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache and delete every file didn't help...

And... :p... even typing about:cache in the URL and then press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and delete everything does not help. Again, only Xenforo.com is affected and the rest of the sites I use, work without problems. Strange.

Top Bottom