Third party Chrome doesn't remember 'stay logged in' on xenforo.com

Grover, your cookie values look like you're not clicking "stay logged in", which is very strange. There are some other cookies (Google Analytics mostly) which are non-session cookies, so I'm not sure why that wouldn't work.

That it's 'very strange'... that's for sure
smile.png

Assuming xenforo isn't in the exclusions, if the checkbox is ticked, the cookie should be created. Perhaps the issue lies with the tick not being recognised?

Have you tried the hard refresh, cache clear, cookie clear etc?

I just checked on the old osx system with chrome and 1password, and 1password noted down the remember me value individually.

Yes, I guess it's not XenForo related, but it keeps being a mystery to me why I have this. And only on XenForo.com

try reinstalling or upgrading chrome.

I was about to do this... but miraculously today I discovered that the problems has disappeared!
eek.png
confused.png
. I am not sure if it's related but next to XenForo.com I had another site where there was a problem: this site gave me a warning that it could not be used (whereas I always used it without any problems), because my browser apparently didn't accept cookies, according to that site. However, my settings in Chrome allowed cookies, naturally. So I had 2 sites giving me 'headaches', including xenforo.com

Now, suddenly both sites work. I did not change anything on my system. Mysterious...

Top Bottom