XF 1.5 Problem with Chrome?

Tott3

I'm not quite sure in which category to put this to be honest.

I got this weird problem where my links (Names) on the right hand side ain't working. I can't click any names and they get no hover effect.
This only occurs in Chrome, even after reinstalling entire Chrome and trying to disable all extensions. It works for everyone else running Chrome. I only got this problem on my Xenforo page, no other sites. (Including other Xenforo sites.)

Untitled.webp

I find this very weird, but I'm out of ideas :(

Edit: It seems to be theme related (Using Charm), however..uninstalling and re-installing the style does not help. Still very curious why I'm the only one experiencing this.

Last edited:
This is indeed theme related. It's down to some custom CSS that they have applied to ".pageContent > aside:after" which leads to an element effectively covering the sidebar. You'll need to get in contact with the author.

This is indeed theme related. It's down to some custom CSS that they have applied to ".pageContent > aside:after" which leads to an element effectively covering the sidebar. You'll need to get in contact with the author.

Still very curious why I'm the only one getting it and why it's only in Chrome :/ If it's theme related, wouldn't it affect everyone as it's the default theme and I got it setup so you can't change theme. Wouldn't it also be the same in all browsers?

Top Bottom