XF 1.3 Problem the member receive more email forum more HELP PLS

souhail93

Hello all

I have a problem the member receive more mail forum for 2 to 3 days thank you help me or if there's a powerful enough to handle email addons when you get a new conversation or another .... thank you

1) Did your forum emails work before four days? - If i understand you said YES before 4 days emails work OKAY?
2) Did you check spam folder? - ?
3)Are there any errors in your Server Error Log? - ?

Please answer number 2 and 3

In XenForo (on your forum) Admin Control Panel, can you check error log there and post screenshot please?

@Brogan
What i got out of him, 4 days ago his forum was sending emails fine. Now the emails have stopped. He checked the spam folder and nothing there. He checked his Server Error Log and nothing there. Im having him check ACP log now.

If you don't know which add-on it is, I suggest you disable your add-ons one by one until you determine which one is the root cause of that error and possibly your email issues.

Erreur Info
Zend_Mail_Protocol_Exception: Email to souhail.93@live.fr failed: '' does not match the expected structure for a DNS hostname, '' does not appear to be a valid local network name -library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:145
Généré par: SOUSOU93, il y a 2 minutes
Trace de la pile
#0 /homez.599/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php(156): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->__construct('', 465)
#1 /homez.599/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.php(198): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->__construct('', NULL, Array)
#2 /homez.599/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
#3 /homez.599/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#4 /homez.599/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php(1029): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp))
#5 /homez.599/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php(948): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->_sendEmail(Array, Array, Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp))
#6 /homez.599/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionEmailSend()
#7 /homez.599/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /homez.599/pscrack/www/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
État de la demande
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://ps3crack.fr/admin.php?users/email-send"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["users/email-send"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(9) {
["criteria"] => string(88) "{"receive_admin_email":"1","user_group_id":"3","user_state":["valid"],"is_banned":["0"]}"
["total"] => string(1) "1"
["from_name"] => string(9) "Ps3 Crack"
["from_email"] => string(21) "ps3crack.fr@gmail.com"
["email_title"] => string(6) "oijoij"
["email_format"] => string(4) "text"
["email_body"] => string(5) "uhiuh"
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

So it comes from my host or my email address?
It entirely depends on how you are hosting. If you are on shared hosting then they should have provided you with either SMTP login details or the ability to configure email accounts through the panel. You would then configure your email in the ACP to use SMTP with the credentials they supplied or you created (basically the same as setting up an email client).
If you are on a VPS/dedicated server, then you can do the same or you can use the PHP function if you have an MTA installed.
Another option is [BD] Mails.

Top Bottom