XF 1.5 Problem of XenForo 1.5.1 error in the root of the forum

subxus

Hello everyone, or just bought XenForo 1.5.1 to migrate from vBulletin 3.x, are now being tested and I was able to install it, convert db vBulletin 3.x, install the language. I find myself with a forum to test functional but often recall when the root of the forum I get a blank page with no style and no forum (see Annex). This happens either not logged in.
I have not made any changes to the code, I have the style default and not yet use any Add-on. My forum is on windows server (in which I activated the Friendly URL) happens both with friendly URLs not activated.
Someone please help me succeed?
With a greeting to all.
Sorry for the English, I hope you understand
Subxus

Attachments

• allegato-errore.webp
    allegato-errore.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd need to see it in place to have a guess. I would guess it's down to how the URL is being determined based on the server. Have you don't any particular configuration with your web server to set the URL, or is it a directory called foru-test under your defined webroot?

Thanks Mike for your concern,
The forum has the root folder /foru-test/.
Crashes often entering directly into the home of the forum.
I'm testing the Forum on a trial site, you can find it here: www. cartinasalento. it /foru-test/
I look forward to hearing from you
thanks Subxus

It worked the first time for me, which is very confusing. When things happen randomly, that generally points to server issues, but I can at least see what's happening, though I need to inspect server variables when it's broken to get any more details. Please submit a ticket with FTP access details and I'll see what's going on as best I can.

Top Bottom